As you may have noticed, Native Instruments got a fresh new look recently with the redesign of our company logo.
Today we’re excited to share that our new vibe isn’t just about appearances, but a new evolution: iZotope, Brainworx, and Plugin Alliance are becoming part of Native Instruments!
What does this mean, exactly?
This move will help us create a seamless and consistent experience for customers that use Native Instruments, iZotope, and Brainworx products.
We’re working towards a future where you can:
- Use one unified login for your accounts across our brands, so you don’t have to remember multiple sets of login details
- Utilize Native Access as the preferred destination for installing and authenticating a broader range of products, reducing the need for multiple product installation tools
- Get access to one Customer Care center to get the support you need, across all product lines
- Visit a one-stop Shop and discover all the products across our brands, including all your loyalty offers and upgrades in one place
- Explore more tightly connected experiences and technologies across our products
This year, you can expect to see:
- More iZotope products available in Native Access (and more Brainworx products early next year)
- More educational content and stories featuring iZotope and Brainworx products on the NI blog and social media channels
- More cross-brand integration, ranging from product features to new product bundle offers
As a complementary marketplace featuring many third-party plugins, the customer experience at Plugin Alliance will remain distinct, but we will continue to coordinate sales and special pricing throughout the year, just like we’re doing now with our Summer of Sound campaign.
What about Soundwide?
Some of you might remember back in 2022 when iZotope, Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, and Brainworx came together as a group called Soundwide. While the spirit of Soundwide lives on—our brands coming together to empower creativity—the Soundwide name wasn’t as familiar to our community.
With that in mind, we made the choice to move forward with a brand that more people know and love: Native Instruments.
Keep an eye out for more updates about how we’re growing together as Native Instruments. We also have some amazing product releases planned that we think you’ll want to hear about.
P.S. Right now, we’re all celebrating Summer of Sound together, with 50% or more off all software and plugins across iZotope, Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, and Brainworx. Check out the offers below!