Guitar Rig 7 Pro is the ultimate multi-effects rack and amp simulator with new ICM amps, pedals, and effects for jamming and producing. Now including over 100 new rack presets, four new lo-fi components, an enhanced sidebar, and fresh amps powered by machine learning, take a look at all of the new and improved features that bring you a complete inspiration suite to elevate your productions.
Why upgrade to Guitar Rig 7 Pro? Check out these new features:
- NEW Four new ICM amp models with matching cabinet modules
- NEW Bring depth and realism to your sound with Cabinet Impulse Response Loader
- NEW Get inspired with new effects, rack components, and 100 new rack presets
- NEW Jam to your favorite tracks with Loop Machine Pro
- NEW Elevate your productions with five new ICM virtual effects pedals
- Explore additional enhancements
Explore how to use everything in Guitar Rig 7 Pro:
1. Four new ICM amp models and cabinet modules
Guitar Rig 7 Pro includes four new amp models with matching cabinet modules to elevate your sound, each with Impulse Responses from Ownhammer and 3 Sigma Audio, and a “direct to room” slider. All amps are faithfully recreated from their analog originals with our ICM technology.
1. Super Fast 100 is a legendary 100W all-tube amp that defined the sound of modern rock with its shiny cleans, creamy leads, and high-gain sounds.
Listen to Lo Fi Wilderness, a captivating lo-fi track with sun-kissed guitar and piano riffs using the Superfast 100, Twang Reverb, Kolor, VC76, Tape Wobble and Noise Machine.
2. Reverb Delight is a timeless classic from the mid-60s, used on countless hits, and regarded as one of the most essential workhorse guitar amps ever made.
Listen to Elbstrand, a chilled, atmospheric modern soul track using Bass Rage, Reverb Delight, and Raum.
3. Bass Rage, an iconic all-tube bass amp that delivers 300 watts of classic bass tone, is designed for players who are looking for a vintage tube sound for low-end frequencies.
Listen to Chugs’n Harmonies, a melodic metalcore track with a heavy-hitting bass breakdown using Bass Rage and the Super Fast 100 with its high-gain channel cranked for all guitars.
4. AC Box XV, modeled after a legendary 60s tube amp renowned for its clean tone and gritty breakup, features a meticulously designed “point-to-point,” hand-wired chassis produced in the UK. This two-channel tone monster shaped the sound of Liverpool.
Listen to Rusted Flowers, a spacey lo-fi hip hop track using AC Box XV, Reverb Delight, and Noise Machine.
2. Bring depth and realism to your sound with Cabinet Impulse Response Loader
The new Cabinet Impulse Response Loader can be used with any of your favorite IRs (Impulse Responses) to emulate the acoustics of cabinets, bringing depth and realism to your guitar sound. The factory library includes IRs by 3 Sigma Audio, Bogren Digital, cabIR, Kohle Audio Kult, and Lancaster Audio.
An Impulse Response captures the sound of an amplifier setup including microphone placement, speakers, room noise, rack-mounted gear, and more.
3. Get inspired with new effects, rack components, and 100 new rack presets
Guitar Rig 7 Pro goes beyond the realm of guitars and basses, delivering creative tools to producers and sound designers with an array of fresh effects:
The Noise Machine is a lo-fi marvel that generates an array of diverse sounds reminiscent of iconic equipment like cassette tapes, VHS tapes, electrical hum, and vinyl. These noises stem from brief recordings, seamlessly extended through an innovative playback algorithm that maintains a natural flow without looping.
Vintage Vibrato takes you back to the chorus/vibrato tones of a classic rock organ, meticulously recreating a rare and highly sought-after circuit.
Tape Wobble faithfully reproduces the “warble” effect of analog tape machines with imprecise adjustments, offering an effortless route to obtaining that timeless lo-fi ambiance. Particularly effective on sustained notes, pads, and melodies.
Explore a treasure trove of over 100 novel rack presets designed to spark your imagination, spanning from high-gain configurations to lo-fi chains suitable for guitar and beyond.
Additionally, we’ve seamlessly integrated the real-time Ozone Maximizer. This integration includes a powerful limiter capable of enhancing the dynamics and overall volume of your guitar tracks.
4. Jam to your favorite tracks with Loop Machine Pro
The new Loop Machine Pro lets you jam along to your favorite tracks, create loops, layer ideas, and improve your live shows.
5. Elevate your productions with five new ICM virtual effects pedals
Guitar Rig Pro 7 adds five new ICM-based virtual effects pedals, providing you with vast digital playground for your sonic aspirations:
1. Kolor adds character to tracks using black-box models of popular hardware distortion circuits, including two iZotope Trash algorithms, building layers of texture that make your music truly stand out.
2. Seattle Fuzz is a distortion device emulating the beloved pedal of a legendary producer from the grunge era, capturing its room-rattling sound while offering a streamlined two-knob layout.
3. Chainsaw is for the fans of early 1990s Swedish death metal. Just dial all the controls clockwise, and you’ll be transported to the Stockholm metal scene.
4. IVP Stomp is a compact re-interpretation of the Instrument Voicing Preamp, a cult classic and long-discontinued rack mount preamplifier. The IVP is best known for its distinctively clangy tone and harsh attack at high treble settings.
5. Skreamer Deluxe is a legendary green overdrive pedal that creates beautiful crunch sounds, helps high-gain amps tame the low end, and adds punch.
Effortlessly visualize and modify your effects chain with the new signal flow feature. This streamlined workflow lets you quickly grasp even complicated signal routings at a glance, meaning you can rearrange and fine-tune your sound with ease.
New context help
Context help in Guitar Rig 7 Pro allows for a seamless learning curve. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this tool provides relevant tips and insights that support your creative journey. This guidance can help you learn as well as spark new ideas and techniques, giving your creativity the boost it needs to reach new heights.
Start jamming with Guitar Rig 7 Pro
Now that you know all of the powerful features that can bring your sound design and creativity to the next level, it’s time to get started on using Guitar Rig 7 Pro in your productions. Get started by learning how to get the sound of your favorite guitar players.
Looking for tools that include music production, mixing, and mastering? Guitar Rig 7 Pro is also included in Music Production Suite 6 that has dozens of plugins with all you need from creative effects and sonic shaping, to assistive audio mixing, vocal production, intelligent mastering, and audio repair.